Free Lecture on Landscape Design

rini(Rochester, NY)March 18, 2008

I thought this might be of interest:

LANDSCAPE DESIGN: RECLAIM AND RECREATE

Every landscape is made up of a variety of plants: from trees to perennials and annuals to grasses.

A truly beautiful yard needs a design that blends these elements together.

Join the Williamson Garden Club for a presentation from Wayne County Master Gardeners, Bonny Gordon and Jim Oliver. Learn about reclaiming overgrown foundation plantings and blending them with other plants to create a landscape you'll be able to enjoy for years to come.

This lecture will be on Tuesday, March 25th at the Williamson Public Library, 6380 Route 21, Williamson, NY at 7:00 P.M. This event is free and open to the local community and general public.

For more information, call e-mail grow14589@gmail.com or check http://grow-thewilliamsongardenclub.blogspot.com. Pre-registration is not required.

Here is a link that might be useful: Williamson Garden Club

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
breenthumb

Rini, just saw this. Wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. Too much going on around here, but thanks for that wonderful website. I added it to my Favorites.

Those pictures of snow and ice covered trees are beautiful. Just one of the many pleasures of living here in Upstate. Sandy (from the P. Library) Lots of good info there too.

Bookmark   April 2, 2008 at 10:40AM
More Discussions
Freeze warning
Hey Central NY! Get out there and pick the last of...
booberry85
WANTED: Group exchange in Utica/Rome area?
Hi all -- I know there are at least a few members who...
party_music50
ID Critter photo
Oops, need more coffee.
wantoretire_did
Favorite Nursery in Capital Region
What's your favorite and why? Where is it located? I...
GardenMomma11
Brown Recluse Spiders~WARNING!!!
Yes. They DO live in NY State. Have for quite some...
thosedarnsqurls
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™