WANTED: Have: pipevine fimbriata seeds

catlunatic(z8a TX)July 4, 2006

I have fresh seed collected from my aristolochia fimbriata plants this season. At present there is not much left of my plants but the stems as the pipevine swallowtail caterpillars have eaten everything in sight. Fortunately they will come back out in time for the next wave of caterpillars. Please let me know if you are interested in a trade?

Hope

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rositoes1(zn9aTX)

I'd be interested in a trade. I have seeds harvested this spring and summer from tithonia, assorted poppies( one is an antique from Civil war era in a grapey color, another is a peony type; all are mixed to some extent), larkspur, cornflower, gaillardia, dill, catnip. Have older seed which has been stored in fridge --assorted flowers, vegetables and herbs. LMK if looking for something in particular. Please email directly: rositoes@txcyber.com.

Bookmark   July 8, 2006 at 10:18AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Xtal(z8b Temple. TX)

Hope,
I'd also be interested in trading with you. I've fallen in love with watching my Gulf Frits and would like to have another food source for a different variety of butterflies. I have some Gregg's blue mistlower seeds. You probalby already have that. I could also offer some seeds from my Royal Red buddleia or White Profussion. I have access to one that is white with yellow eyes.

Does any of this sound interesting to you?
Xtal

Bookmark   July 15, 2006 at 11:22PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Hardy hibiscus
If you've got some seeds, I'll trade you. I've got...
Xtal
WANTED: Ft Worth Autumn Swap Nov 1 2014 "Save the Date"
I know it's early, but the calendar is filling up fast! November...
sylviatexas1
WANTED: Garden buddies in Dallas area
Hi! I would greatly appreciate anyone who has sun perennials...
mrao77
HAVE: Baptisia seed
Looks like I'll have a nice crop of baptisia sphaerocarpa...
abarbie4me2
WANTED: fruit tree rooted cuttings - grapefruit, guava, avocado
Seeking fruit tree rooted cuttings/plants that can...
gardenlover1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™