ice cream bean (inga feuillei) - for trade

jacob13July 11, 2011

Hello Friends,

I have an Ice Cream Bean tree that I am wanting to Trade. This Variety is "Inga Feuillei" and when it comes time to fruiting, it is the variety that will have absolutely huge pods. In a 5 gallon pot, it is about 6' Feet tall and absolutely Gorgeous. I put a broom next to it so that you have a reference point with regards to size so that you can see how really big it really is. It is super lush, green, and healthy as you can see in the pictures. I have a couple of these trees so I would like to get rid of this one for something else. I would like to trade for some other tropical fruit tree. If you are interested, please make an offer for trade. I am open to shipping or pick-up.

Again, if anyone is interested in a Trade, please let me know what you got.

Thanks,

Jacob

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wizzard419

What general region are you in? I've heard of this plant but never seen it locally.

Bookmark   July 11, 2011 at 1:11AM
jacob13

I live in Southern California, but I am open to shipping as well as pick-up

- Jacob

Bookmark   July 11, 2011 at 1:23AM
wizzard419

Ah, so am I. I am in OC, not sure about you. I don't have anything for trade but if you can't find any traders I might be interested in buying it (need to do some research first).

Bookmark   July 11, 2011 at 2:18AM
jun_(8b-9a)

is there anything you're interested in in particular?

Bookmark   July 11, 2011 at 2:44AM
jacob13

Not anything in particular, but something tropical or subtropical. Make me an offer of what you've got and we can talk. I want a "Tropic Pink" Guava,

Thanks,

Jacob

Bookmark   July 11, 2011 at 3:18AM
jun_(8b-9a)

I want a pink guava too! all I've got are seedling stage white sapote, cherimoya, jakfruit, dragonfruit. it wouldn't be an even trade. I have the rest of my trade list posted.

Bookmark   July 13, 2011 at 3:18AM
jacob13

Hey Jun,

I actually have some smaller Ice Cream Bean plants that I can trade you for 1 of your white sapote seedlings if that is okay with you. It is about 8" inches tall and nice and healthy. Let me know if you are interested in the trade.

Thanks,

Jacob

Bookmark   July 13, 2011 at 4:51AM
nullzero(9)

Jacob,

If you have a smaller plant for trade, I would be interested. I could trade some Taro plant divisions around fall. Have others as well. Still waiting on Acai seeds right now, will update you when they come in.

-Stephen

Bookmark   July 13, 2011 at 2:34PM
jacob13

Hey Stephen,

I definitely have a smaller plant that is all yours. Not to worry my friend, I will put it aside for you and send it when I get the chance. I guarantee you that it will be as big as the one in the above picture by this same time next year. Talk to you soon my friend. Also, I am looking for a "Tropic Pink" Guava if you or anyone you know has one available.

Thanks,

Jacob

Bookmark   July 13, 2011 at 4:28PM
jun_(8b-9a)

hi Jacob, I can definitely trade a white sapote for an ice cream bean, if you have more than one to share.

is the tropic pink guava more frost tolerant than say a ruby pink? I plan to buy a pink guava and maybe try to air layer some.

Bookmark   July 14, 2011 at 7:26PM
jacob13

Hey Jun,

Sounds good to me, why don't you e-mail me your shipping information so that I can send it off to you. That way, I can give you my information as well.

Jacob

Bookmark   July 15, 2011 at 2:34AM
jun_(8b-9a)

i emailed you yesterday, check your spam folder, that's where my gardenweb emails usually end up.

Bookmark   July 17, 2011 at 12:59AM
More Discussions
Yellowing of Papaya leaves
Hi all, My papaya plant has been losing it's lower...
CoryMiamiBeach
Need help choosing containers for red maradol papaya
Hi friends, I am planning to start red maradol papaya...
vidnand
Tips on rooting wax jambu
Hi Everyone, I'm attempting to root some cuttings from...
stu123
Do you have a Soursop that is producing fruit for you?
I purchased a Soursop back in 2009 and it has always...
bananafan
when mexican mangoes reach peak season?
i have a chance to go to mexico and i wanna go when...
poch1989
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™