HAVE: Small rock swap for plants in San Antonio
Hi, I'm new in Texas. Moved here about a month ago and looks like missed all the plant swaps you guys recently had.
My question is, will someone be interested to trade some of my small landscaping rock for plants they don't need?
Most of my back yard is covered in something they call Texas blend 5/8" and i would like to swap some of it for plants.
Plants i mostly interested in are:
- Asiatic Jasmine, regular and variegated
- Liriope muscari, regular and variegated
- Rosemary, Common - Rosmarinus officinalis
- Sage, Autumn (Salvia greggii) or other sages
- Knockout Roses
- Texas Sage 'Lynn's Legacy' (Leucophyllum langmaniae) or Leucophyllum frutescens
- Dwarf English Boxwood Buxus semepervirens "Suffruticosa"
- Dwarf burning bush (Euonymus alatus 'Compactus')
- Mexican Bush Sage (Salvia leucantha)
- Plumbago auriculata
- Verbena (Verbena x. hybrida) - 'Homestead Purple', Blue Princess Verbena or Verbena x hybrida Blue Princess.
- Sedums like Autumn Joy (Sedum x, 'Herbstfreude') or Brilliant (Sedum spectabile 'Brilliant') and Gold (Sedum floriferum 'Weihenstephaner Gold')
- Skullcap (Scutellaria suffrutescens)
- Sage, Russian (Perovskia atriplicifolia)
- Dwarf Mexican Petunia (Ruellia brittoniana)
- Silver ponyfoot (Dichondra argentea)
- Ice plant
- Creeping Jenny
- Artemisia 'Powis Castle'
- Japanese Barberry
- Cast Iron Plant
- Ã¢ÂÂBengal TigerÃ¢ÂÂ Canna
- Winecups (Callirhoe involucrata)
- Crossvine 'Tangerine BeautyÃ¢ÂÂ
- Sweet Autumn Clematis (Clematis terniflora)
- Carolina Yellow Jessamine (Gelsemium sempervirens)
- Coral Honeysuckle (Lonicera sempervirens)
If you have other plants to offer, let me know.