FOTESS July Yard Sale!
Hi Everyone, and welcome back after a long and much needed break! Hope everyone had some good times and got lots of stuff done! Between all the company and all the rain, my gardens look like miniature jungles, so guess what I'll be doing in July?!
I thought we would do a Yard Sale this month, well, kinda, sorta like a yard sale - we won't be selling anything. We'll just be trying to get rid of some of the stuff we have hanging around, you know, like you do at a real yard sale!
Here's what we'll do:
1. When you sign up, please list 2-3 items that you are donating for the Yard Sale. PLEASE, no more than 3 items.
2. You can donate gardening items, seeds, plants, recycled or upcycled items and magazines or books.
3. Please watch the size and weight of your items, because you may be mailing to more than one person and it could get a tad bit expensive.
4. After sign-ups are over, I'll post the whole list of donated items, along with who donated them.
5. On a first come, first serve basis, you can pick which item(s) you want and that item (s) will be mailed out to you.
6. You can choose to take all of one person's items or you can choose from several different people.
7. If you choose from different people, choose only the amount of items that you donated. For instance, if you donated 3 items, you can choose 3 items, if you want them. If you donated 2, choose two, and so on.
8. Posting a picture of what you are donating is a nice idea, but not required.
9. Sign-ups will be until Sunday, July 9.
The Sale will start Monday morning, July 10th.
You will have until the end of July to mail out.
Now, I know that this sounds a little confusing, but I'll keep track of what everyone is doing, and I think if we all pay attention, this could work and be fun!
Any questions, concerns? Just ask!
I'll be back later with my list of donated items!
So, if everyone is rested and refreshed from the break, come on out and join in the FOTESS July Yard Sale!