HAVE: Mercer area swap/plantmeet date - Fall

jennifer9906(8/9)August 18, 2007

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the date for the plantswap is October 6th:) More details to come!

Jennifer

Here is a link that might be useful: plantmeet website

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
janet_w(TX 8)

I'm going to try my best to make the fall swap. I missed the Spring one. We've had one bad thing after another happen to us since March. I haven't had the chance to work in my flowerbeds or plant anything at all.

I have seeds, different size planters and planters made especially for rooting cuttings and will try to come up with other things that might be of interest for trades.

Would any of you know someone that could help me with this?
My neighbor gave me a commercial greenhouse last summer. We don't know how to put it together or where to even start on it or what other parts it may need besides the cover for it. This is what I know about it. It has metal poles/ribs. I know it's at least 32 feet wide and can be made into any length I want. When my neighbors had it up a few yrs ago. It made two commercial greenhouses end to end. It had 2- 4ftx4ft fans in it which she also gave me, I can't ask my neighbor about it she died a couple of months after giving it to me and her husband as since moved. I don't want it as big as my neighbor had it I just want a decent size greenhouse that will hold one of the fans ( the other fan we have other plans for that).
Is there anyone that lives close to me (I live in Waller, Texas) that would like to make some extra cash $500.00 that could come and put this thing together for me? I'll buy all the materials that you would need to put it together. You would not have to do any plumbing or electrical work. Any poles/ribs left over you are welcome to have them to construct yourself a greenhouse out of it.
Please email me at jsplants@yahoo.com
Thank you
Janet

Bookmark   August 22, 2007 at 3:01PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Newbie seed help
Hi I have just started container gardening in my tiny...
schywalker
sylviatexas is now irisfan42. don't know why...
but I couldn't get sylviatexas to work. However,...
sylviatexas2
WANTED: Trade Lists Ft Worth Autumn Swap November 1 2014
I know that the weather is, as the song says, hotter...
sylviatexas1
HAVE: Kale
I just harvested kale...I have more than I can use...does...
Suzan51
wanted: wanted: purple ice plant
Got any purple ice plant seeds? I'll trade you for...
Xtal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™