NEW: *Fall New,Exotic & New Brugmansia Swap -2006*
I am busy during the summer and because of the summer heat, it is not the best time to trade plants. I will start trading plants in the Fall. I already have over 30 different varieties of brugmansia that I will have ready for swap in the Fall. Sign up today, and as we get closer, to the Fall we will line up trades for you. If you have any brugmansia plants and or cuttings, please make a list, and you can email me any time after signing up, and I will update your list of what you have to trade. Also you can put together a wish list of any varieties, singles, named varieties, colors, doubles, triples, etc. I have spent hundreds of dollars over the past two years to build a wonderful selection. So here is how it works...
1) List of varieties you have to trade.
2) List of varieties or types you are looking for.(wish list)
3) List whether you can send cuttings, at least 6 inches and how many you plan on sending of each variety.
4) List the name and size of rooted plants.
5)For more unusual varieties, you will get a replacement to similar or greater value, or double or triple amount of plants and or cuttings if wanted instead. state your preference. I will rate each of the varieties on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the rarest to 1 being the most common variety. Right before trading I will set a value and add an extra cuttings and or plants depending on the plant swap. I will send a listing of all the plants available and you can select the plants you want according to your total number of plants
6) For example plain white cuttings would be one point each
-plain white plant would be three points
-double white cuttings would be three points
-double white plants would be six points
-New rarer species would be six points for cuttings
-New rarer species plants would be ten points or greater
7) So all you need to do is sign on interest, and I will send you updates through to fall. I guarantee that you will have a much better selection than ever before. Please post first, but then send me a email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, entitled 2006 New & Exotic Brug Swap and I will send you the details
* Remember free cuttings and or plants to all the participants of the swap. Thank you and be excited for the potential of a spectacular new fall brugmansia selection.