WANTED: Angel Trumpet cutting(s)

dptexdreamr(z9a - Tx)October 1, 2008

We are looking for angel trumpet cutting. Hurricane Ike completely destroyed the 2 that we had.

Any color will do...we love them so much and just want to be able to replace them.

At this point I do not have much to offer in trade, but would appreciate your help.

Shelley

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
castro_gardener

Shelley, send me your name and address and I'll mail you a potted brug. It's been in that pot up to a year, so it's got some good roots already. Along with that, I can send you some cuttings too, if you like.

I'm fixin' to go out of town, so you won't hear from me for a couple of weeks, but when I get back I'll stick this in the mail for you. Just email me directly, okay ?

Patty

Bookmark   October 1, 2008 at 10:36PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
seamommy(7bTX)

Shelley, i have a white, a yellow and a pink and would be happy to send you cuttings from each of them. I also have a lot of seeds from this summer that I will throw in for you. E-mail me your address and I'll be happy to send them to you.

We lost our little beach cottage that had been in our family since 1948 in the storm surge from Ike. It was a block from the ocean in Gilchrist. It wasn't much to look at, but we spent many happy summer vacations there when we were growing up. In it were two full-sized Jenny Lind Beds, a "monitor-top" refrigerator, original wavy glass from the old windows, and a big old table my grandfather built. My DH and I spent our Thanksgiving holiday two years ago remodeling the kitchen and updating all the plumbing. My brothers had just built on a new deck.

It will make me very happy to help you to put your garden back together again. Cheryl

Bookmark   October 3, 2008 at 4:16PM
More Discussions
WANTED: flowering quince
im looking for tx red flowering quince. Prefer tall...
aznxchange01
WANTED: Jujubetexas@
Please put me in contact with JUJUBETEXAS of San Marcos,...
jaxsanmarcos
WANTED: Ft Worth Autumn Swap Nov 1 2014 "Save the Date"
I know it's early, but the calendar is filling up fast! November...
sylviatexas1
HAVE: Denton County 2014 Fall Swap
Denton County 2014 Fall Swap Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:00...
melvalena
San Antonio Texas Plant Swap - Free event
Event is being hosted by: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RevolutionGreenSeedBank/ You...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™