John,JK,Amy,tropicgirl,shadester,nurslinda,chickenmom

sylviatexas1October 24, 2008

haven't seen you all posting lately, & don't want you to get overwhelmed by us hyperactive traders, so this is just a reminder to, as they used to say on the Grand Ole Opry...

Y'all come!

Just come on out, & whether you've been able to put swappables together or not, you'll go home with good stuff for your garden & with a bunch of new garden friends.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mommyfox(7)

Seconded! And all this pre-trading stuff is just a preliminary to the moment-by-moment swapping on site!

Bookmark   October 24, 2008 at 8:52PM
chickenmom(7b/8a, DFW, TX)

I'm collecting seeds, dividing plants, potting cuttings, etc. Where in Trinity Park is the gazebo?

Bookmark   October 24, 2008 at 10:11PM
alley

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But, when you go in, turn left and follow it all the way down to the end--past the playgrounds and all. If I recall, the gazeebo was more of a pavilion.

I don't have everything pre-traded, so there should be plenty to go and going on the day of.

Bookmark   October 25, 2008 at 8:48AM
sylviatexas1

yep, you turn east into the park (the little train station will be on your left & the freeway on your right), & the "trail" winds around to the left;

you'll see the gazebo/pavilion when you get well into the northbound part of the trail.

can't miss us.

(Wasn't someone going to bring better directional signs than I had last year?)

Bookmark   October 26, 2008 at 12:53PM
nurslinda(zone 7)

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking forward to meeting you at the swap. I don't have many plants right now, so don't have plants for the swap. If you don't have any plants to bring, is there something else that is useful for swapping?
Thanks,
Linda

Bookmark   October 31, 2008 at 10:20PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Waxahachie Autumn Swap Saturday October 18 2014
This will be our second swap at Brown Singleton Park; the...
sylviatexas1
San Antonio Texas Plant Swap - Free event
Event is being hosted by: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RevolutionGreenSeedBank/ You...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
HAVE: Flame leaf sumac
About 2-3 feet tall. May have some eves necklace roots...
azlcd
WANTED: Jujubetexas@
Please put me in contact with JUJUBETEXAS of San Marcos,...
jaxsanmarcos
wanted: have: bee brush, aloysia gratissima
Xeric small treelike shrub with while flowers. Not...
Xtal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™