have: crinum jc harvey (i'm pretty sure)

fairviewOctober 25, 2006

I will be digging one of my clumps of Crinums this weekend (weather permitting). I'm pretty sure they are JC Harvey but you can't be disappointed if they are some other Crinum. I know they multiply like rabbits even under my regiem of benign neglect. I would be interested in trading for any southern bulb hardy in zone 7 that will grow in my nasty black gumbo that charades as soil. Let me know what you have. The larger bulbs will be reserved for those that have something to trade that I don't have. I will send the smaller offset bulbs with no trade to whomever wants them if they are willing to send me a postage label. I won't know how many offsets will be available until I dig them but there should be at least three large flowering size bulbs. If you want a smaller offset(s) for the postage, please contact me off forum. I would rather send them to someone who will plant them than toss them.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
theginger

I'm interested in your offsets let me know how to contact you off forum. my E-mail is gingersaddress@yahoo.com Thanks

Bookmark   October 26, 2006 at 12:08AM
fairview

My email is fairview_101@yahoo.com. Sorry about that

Bookmark   October 26, 2006 at 8:00AM
Xtal(z8b Temple. TX)

Hi and welcome to GW,
I see that you are a recent newcomer. I hope you've gotten a lot out of this site.
I'm intersted in your JC Harvey's. I have some of the native Johnsonii Amaryllis which are a hot reddish orange. Would you be interested in trading... or maybe I can cover the postage. PLEEZ, don't just toss 'em.

Xtal

Bookmark   October 26, 2006 at 7:58PM
fairview

I have potted up the remaining bulbs for sale. There are no more available.

Bookmark   October 28, 2006 at 3:32PM
centraltexan(8 Belton)

Do you still have any to trade? I have some bulbs for the white spider lily that blooms in June. Would you like to trade. They grow great in my area in shade or sun. They do like wet or damp soil, not that mine are growing in those conditions. Send me an email, if you are interested:
Raymond_Marr@hotmail.com

Bookmark   October 30, 2006 at 9:26AM
More Discussions
WANTED: flowering quince
im looking for tx red flowering quince. Prefer tall...
aznxchange01
WANTED: Wanted: Satsuma seeds
Does anyone have any Satsuma seeds they could share...
Xtal
HAVE: Denton County 2014 Fall Swap
Denton County 2014 Fall Swap Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:00...
melvalena
WANTED: Hardy hibiscus
If you've got some seeds, I'll trade you. I've got...
Xtal
HAVE: Flame leaf sumac
About 2-3 feet tall. May have some eves necklace roots...
azlcd
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™