WANTED: Spring Swap

dcal7067(z8Tx)November 27, 2005

I am relatively new to this site and I am very pleased to have found it. I have done several trades and am happy witht them so far. I was glad to hear that swap meets are actually done in areas to allow members to meet and trade/sell. I am in San Antonio and of course would like to know when one scheduled for the spring in San Antonio. I wouldn't even mind helping a veteran coordinate it. I was sorry I missed the San Marcos one as it sounded like a very organized one and it seemed people were very interested and very ready for it. I think it would be such fun so if anyone either hears of a swap planned for San Antonio in the spring or would like some help getting it together, I would love to help.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vossner(z9 houston)

go to www.plantmeet.com and check the link to other TX swaps. Jennifer does a great job of keeping updated, except that at this time of year not much is going on. But come Feb. you'll start seeing activity on the site.

Bookmark   December 7, 2005 at 7:43PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
linda_tx8(8)

The problem with having one actually in San Antonio is the cost of a park pavilion (too high). I know of one possibility for a site in the general S. A. area and will follow up on it after the holidays. If you have any other ideas for a low-cost site contact me. Otherwise, they're going to have one in San Marcos again in the spring.

Bookmark   December 22, 2005 at 12:18PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Garden buddies in Dallas area
Hi! I would greatly appreciate anyone who has sun perennials...
mrao77
WANTED: Jujubetexas@
Please put me in contact with JUJUBETEXAS of San Marcos,...
jaxsanmarcos
WANTED: Trade Lists Ft Worth Autumn Swap November 1 2014
I know that the weather is, as the song says, hotter...
sylviatexas1
WANTED: fruit tree rooted cuttings - grapefruit, guava, avocado
Seeking fruit tree rooted cuttings/plants that can...
gardenlover1
WANTED: flowering quince
im looking for tx red flowering quince. Prefer tall...
aznxchange01
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™