WANTED: Info on Ft Worth Plant Swap

happy_outdoorsNovember 2, 2008

I've been reading a lot about the Ft Worth Plant Swaps, but can't really find any good info about when they will be held in the future. Where can I get info on the swap on a regular basis. Is there a website or forum that is current for this event? I'm assuming that there may have been one in the very recent past. Am I correct? Are these held about the same time each spring and fall? Thanks so much!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
imabirdnut

Sorry to let you know the day after...We had a Fort Worth swap yesterday at Trinity Park.
This was my first swap to attend. There were participants from all around the DFW area & surrounding towns. Someone said the Spring Swap has a lot larger turnout than we had yesterday.
There is a new website forum that is specifically set up to pre-trade & it worked great. I've added the link below.
Most of the participants had pre-traded & next time, I will bring more extras for others that were new or that didn't pre-trade.
Like I said, I'm new to this but had a great time & felt that everyone was extremely friendly & helpful. I came home with lots of great new plants & seeds!
I don't know if there is a date set for the next swap, but I'm sure it is going to be in the spring.
Hope you can join us next time!

Here is a link that might be useful: Fort Worth Garden Swap Forum

Bookmark   November 2, 2008 at 5:27PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mommyfox(7)

The link imabirdnut gave above will be updated as soon as the spring date has been set. It will be after March 15th. If we organize any little get-togethers between now and then I'll put it up on the swap site too.

Bookmark   November 2, 2008 at 10:29PM
More Discussions
San Antonio Texas Plant Swap - Free event
Event is being hosted by: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RevolutionGreenSeedBank/ You...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
have: free: bamboo
Not sure of the variety, but do have a few pics if...
Xtal
WANTED: flower seeds
I live in South Austin and am a newbie. I do container...
Karen.137
Wanted: Fruit Tree Cuttings
Anyone have true type fruit cuttings they would like...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
Discussions
Where are the discussions and gallery on the Texas...
ruthz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™