HAVE: Thank you all so much

nurslinda(zone 7)November 1, 2008

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for making my first time at a plant swap a wonderful experience. I almost didn't go because I didn't know the "routine" or anyone, except Mike 1206, but after a few minutes there, I was welcomed with open arms and received a lot of great plants and advice on their care. Now that I know how the swap works, next time, I'll be more prepared and; hopefully, have more plants to share. :) Again, thank you all for your generosity and warmth in welcoming me to the group and a big thanks to Mike 1206 for inviting me.

Linda

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
firebird1(7)

This was our first time, also, and it was a wonderful experience. Please accept my thanks to everyone who swapped or gave me something, even when I didn't have what they were looking for. Thanks bunches!

Bookmark   November 1, 2008 at 9:16PM
mommyfox(7)

Aww, I'm glad you guys had a good time! I love the swaps. The regulars there, like Sylvia and Brenda, are really great people. I hope you make it to the spring swap!

Bookmark   November 1, 2008 at 9:42PM
chickenmom(7b/8a, DFW, TX)

What a super group of friendly, welcoming people! I had a wonderful time at my first swap, and thanks to everyone for the great plants, good advice and kindness! I certainly hope to be able to make the swap in the spring and many more! Good Gardening to all, Chickenmom (Debby)

Bookmark   November 2, 2008 at 3:04AM
More Discussions
sylviatexas is now irisfan42. don't know why...
but I couldn't get sylviatexas to work. However,...
sylviatexas2
San Antonio Texas Plant Swap - Free event
Event is being hosted by: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RevolutionGreenSeedBank/ You...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
Wanted: Fruit Tree Cuttings
Anyone have true type fruit cuttings they would like...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
WANTED: Hardy hibiscus
If you've got some seeds, I'll trade you. I've got...
Xtal
HAVE: Baptisia seed
Looks like I'll have a nice crop of baptisia sphaerocarpa...
abarbie4me2
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™