have: many plants in coppell (dfw)
This is what I posted to North Texas Garden Club.
All, we are moving to the east and I'll certainly miss the nice folks here, also the wonderful swaps. With the change from Z8 to Z6, I had to give away all my tender plants. Melva has been helping me handling out the figs, sweet olive, banana shrub and other goodies. Here are what I have remaining:
1. Star jasmine "Madison", the sought-after hardy one perfectly for Dallas. I get about 8-10 of them, in 1-gallon pots. But they have grown for more than 1 season and some have spread out. They send out wonderful fragrant white flowers.
2. Banana shrubs, 2 of them, in pots, but have firmly rooted into the soil. About 1' tall.
3. Pomegranate "Wonderful". One about 7' tall and the other 5.5' tall. Both were in pots, but have firmly rooted into the soil. Both have fruited this summer and fruits are wonderful.
4. Figs. I think I have two more left. About 1' tall, in pots.
5. Strawberry. I had them as my ground cover, and still have some left. They are the edible ones and are easy to get established.
6. Crepe Myrtle "Bayou", dwarf type pink color. 2 plants, each about 2' tall.
7. Jasmine Sambac, or Arab J. 2 plants, 2-3' spreading, in pots.
8. Gardenia "August Beauty". about 1' tall, in pot.
This is about all I have remaining. I'd like to offer them in exchange for:
Quantity of seeds: meadow, wild flower, annual, perennial, vege, tall grass, etc.
Bulbs: hardy bulbs for Z6, tulips, daffodil, others.
Garden small hand tools.
Garden book and magazines.
Any other garden items you can spare.
Anything left will be given away. My only requirement is "bring with you garden soil and mulch to refill the holes, restore the garden to nice looking shape, or plant annuals if you get any."
Let me know if you are interested. We are in Coppell area. Thanks.