WANTED: Pepper Heads of Texas

cvernon581(8-9tx)December 26, 2005

I would love to do some pepper seed trading with some fellow Texas pepper heads so if you would like too, let me know I raised over fifty kinds of peppers this year and would love to do more this year. and have people to talk to from tx about pepper problems ex. well let me know!!!

cvernon581

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dmj1218(9a West Houston)

I do alot of seed trading (both veggies and flowers) mostly on that other well known garden forum. LOL. I always do peppers and have good luck with them too! Right now, as far as peppers go...I've got sweet looking for some hot varieties. What I have is: Calif Wonder (duh), orange sun sweet pepper, red cheese pepper, goliath hybrid (Totally tomatoes), and banana bill hybrid (also from TT).

I'm really needing some Jalapeno (how I got down to none I'll never know!) and I'm really lusting for the following from Tomato Growers Supply Co. but you might have some of them: serrano, cayenne, salsa, airiane and lafayette yellow (last 2 not hot).

I have your classic edible/perennial/annual/native mixed garden. LOL.
Debbie

Bookmark   December 30, 2005 at 7:55PM
billtex(8atx)

Growing peppers is habit forming.This year im trying Jupiter and keystone , dont know why i havent before. What is your favorite sweet bells ? Billtex

Bookmark   March 24, 2006 at 3:25AM
chipotlevalley

If you guys are into hot food and want to order chipotle online please visit Chipotlevalley.com. Top quality, certified organic and kosher.

Here is a link that might be useful: ChipotleValley.com

Bookmark   February 25, 2010 at 12:16AM
More Discussions
WANTED: wanted: Chinese Tallow Trees
can use a lot of them. have red oak seedlings, a couple...
sylviatexas1
HAVE: Denton County 2014 Fall Swap
Denton County 2014 Fall Swap Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:00...
melvalena
San Antonio Texas Plant Swap - Free event
Event is being hosted by: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RevolutionGreenSeedBank/ You...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
sylviatexas is now irisfan42. don't know why...
but I couldn't get sylviatexas to work. However,...
sylviatexas2
WANTED: flowering quince
im looking for tx red flowering quince. Prefer tall...
aznxchange01
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™