have: immediate trade/free-pots and spineless pear cactus

amgine(z9 Houston)December 30, 2007

I am cleaning up a spiky garden project, my roommates did not agree with my vision of a garden, so I have several plastic pots some small, some larger, some long and rectangular (good for herbs). I also have two big pots of spineless pear cactus, one yucca plant, and a some small sago palms. If you want to give me a small house plant, that would be fine, I prefer purple ones, otherwise if you can use any of this it is free for the taking. I am in west houston, inside the beltway, so you would have to come pick it up. Let me know soon!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
katliketheef

Do you still have anything available? I would be interested in any of the plants, or the rectangular pots, but don't have much to offer. I have a bunch of Bromeliad pups(don't know what kind, but they'll root anywhere) that are green with hints of purple, and a tiny Cryptanthus Bromeliad pup(hasn't rooted yet). I also have a couple extra Daffodils(Paperwhites) that are just starting to put up leaves, or could take a couple cuttings of my Hoya nummularioides.

And I live pretty close to where you are, I'm right on the Beltway.
My email is katliketheef at yahoo . com :)

Bookmark   January 11, 2008 at 1:37PM
More Discussions
WANTED: wanted: Chinese Tallow Trees
can use a lot of them. have red oak seedlings, a couple...
sylviatexas1
HAVE: Baptisia seed
Looks like I'll have a nice crop of baptisia sphaerocarpa...
abarbie4me2
sylviatexas is now irisfan42. don't know why...
but I couldn't get sylviatexas to work. However,...
sylviatexas2
wanted: wanted: purple ice plant
Got any purple ice plant seeds? I'll trade you for...
Xtal
San Antonio Texas Plant Swap - Free event
Event is being hosted by: https://www.facebook.com/groups/RevolutionGreenSeedBank/ You...
Gaia's Sacred Seeds
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™