My tomato plants are wilting and I'm not sure why...
- tomatoes were seeded on March 30 and were all up within a week
- they are under a grow light with a timer and get 16 hrs of light everyday
- I put a fan on them most days for at least an hr
- a week ago they were transplanted from about an 1.5" seed cell to a 4" pot
- they were always a little yellow and seemed to get better after the were transplanted
- immediately after transplanting they got a drink of diluted (30%) seaweed fertilizer
- they are in the basement were its been a little cooler than normal (60 ish) lately because its warmer outside and the furnace has run less
They seemed to be okay and then after I watered them on the weekend some of them started to wilt and have progressively gotten worse. The older leaves seem to be hit the worst and the newest growth in the middle seem to be hanging in.
is it too cold? delayed transplant injury? too much water or fertilizer? will they recover?
Any advice or input would be appreciated. Thank you!