Seed/Plant Trade

amber_catheyApril 19, 2010

New to posting, but I've been reading lots of good information for a few months.

I am looking to get a good rhubarb plant from someone, part of a crown that someone knows produces well. Because we just moved into a new house in November, I purchased a ton of heirloom seeds to plant this year (way more than I need) that I'll be listing as trading options. I do know that I'm having great luck with my rosemary and cilantro - the rosemary seeds are prepped in my freezer already and should sprout within 10 days inside.

So if someone count point me in the right direction, or let me know when or where an exchange might be possible, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aquawise(zone 4 Utah)

you have no personal contact info on your personal page. I live in utah to. good to see more people posting.

Bookmark   April 23, 2010 at 5:21PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ABQ_Bob(USDA 5a/SS 2A)

If you're still interested, I'm going to be visiting my Mother's home over the next several weeks, and I think she's got some rhubarb - I will check it out while I'm there to verify if she really has some. If so, I'll see if it's big enough to divide. This would be in the vicinity of Central UT (I-70 corridor near Richfield).

Bookmark   May 7, 2010 at 2:00AM
More Discussions
Need help identifying a fruit tree
I have a fruit tree that is 10 feet tall and clearly...
mms08
Any Cedar City locals?
My husband and I live in the Cedar City area and are...
kimba217
Freshly planted Cucumber dug up
So I planted Cucumber Last night and a dog dug them...
rlarsen86
Extremely large ensete bananas in Cache Valley
Ensete bananas thriving outdoors in Cache Valley.
arctictropical
Utah conifer grafting?
I am looking for somebody that has done some conifer...
treeforme
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™