WANTED: Wanted: Crepe Myrtle seeds...have several things for tra

lilamy(zone 8a)April 3, 2007

I am looking for crepe myrtle seeds or startlings. I have double orange daylillies, tall bearded iris in purple/yellow and lots of zinnia's potted up that are about a month old and doing great. I might also soon have some yellow butterfly bushes--they have been rooting for about a month and are looking good. I am in south central VA, Halifax County.

Thanks!

-Amy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
olmommee(7)

Amy I don't have any Crepe Myrtle seed but I will check to see if I can get some for you. I have other things that might be nice to trade. I have baby English boxwood and American boxwood... and Japanese Boxwood cuttings and babies.

I'd love to have a couple of yellow butterfly bushes. I live on a farm in Beaverdam and I have lots of perennials to trade....

Olivia

Bookmark   April 14, 2007 at 3:09PM
shelly_r

Amy,

I have actual myrtle plants, that I want to dig up, would you like those to exchange instead of seeds? When I moved into my house they are in the front planter bed, and I prefer something else.

I can exchange this Saturday 21st if you like.

Shelly

Bookmark   April 18, 2007 at 1:10PM
plays_in_dirt_dirt(Z7A VA bordering NC state line)

Amy, this is such an old post that you might not check here again. I hope you do, because when I read you are in Halifax County, I nearly fell off my chair. I'm in the county, too, Cluster Springs (lots of horses here, too), and wanted to send you an email but you have no address listed.

I have crepe myrtle seeds I just gathered last week if you're still looking for them. The color is medium violet. Hope to hear from you.

Bookmark   October 9, 2007 at 5:48PM
lilamy(zone 8a)

plays in dirt--I sure hope you get this response! It has been ages since I have been on this forum...I am moving to Cluster Springs in a few months...having a place built over on Snow Hill Rd! I will try to email or PM you...it is a SMALL world!

Amy

Bookmark   February 2, 2008 at 6:28PM
More Discussions
WANTED: In person trade in Northern Neck
I have numerous plants at my home in Lancaster County....
emxry
HAVE: Red Spider Lily
I have LOTS of red spider lilies to trade. These bulbs...
kesflower
WANTED: bamboo, or evergreen shrubs
If you have any bamboo plants that you want to get...
edrecto
WANTED: Hilda Romano pole bean seed
Want 15-20 seeds for planting this spring. will pay...
tandrew31
HAVE: Central Virginia Exchange
I'd be glad to hostess an exchange in Central Virginia...
olmommee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™