HAVE: Old Fashioned Purple Iris

meg_va(7)May 8, 2005

Anyone one in need of this bi-toned beauty? I dearly love this plant but she spreads faster than any other iris that I own.

Hummer, if you can LMK when the Master Gardener's sale in Roanoke is planned for, I'll gladly donate tubers to the event!

Pick-up only. Roanoke, VA.

Please respond to this thread rather than emailing me privately. It is much easier for me to to keep things organized.

Meg :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
slubberdegulion(z7 VA)

Hello, Meg! I would like some. Is there a particular toadlily you might want in exchange? I have several types (T. hirta and T. h. 'variegata', a little low on that one, T. Miyazaki hybrids, and T. 'Hatatogisa' & T. 'Sinome' which I am unable to tell apart until they flower). I have an over abundance of sunflowers (of the perennial variety) including (but not really identifiable by me...sorry) Helianthus maximilliana 'Sante Fe' & 'Lemon Yellow', H. giganteus 'Sheila's Sunshine, H. angustifolius 'Mellow Yellow', H. simulans, H. flore-pleno, and H. 'Lemon Queen' (and possibly some interbred seedlings).

I have some things all ready potted (and as yet unclaimed) for the MAG swap this coming weekend (panic! panic!) that I could bring or you could do a shovel tour here. If so, the weeds weren't here before, honestly. Let me know.

Thanks, Kent

Bookmark   May 8, 2005 at 10:15PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
NHRAnBass

I would be interested in some of the iris. I have a trade list if you would like to look at it, the link is below or copy and paste this: http://www.geocities.com/virginia_garden23047/

Here is a link that might be useful: Virginia Garden

Bookmark   May 9, 2005 at 9:41AM
More Discussions
WANTED: Liriope muscari
Can come dig up. Would like to cover large area.
euphorbia
WANTED: really need!!!! for my daughter..hippeastrums..will trad
REALLY NEED!!!! For my daughter... wanted 2-3 really...
esofva
wanted: phyllostachys nigra black bamboo division wanted in dc m
Anyone has divisions of phyllostachys nigra in the...
ikea_gw
WANTED: Hilda Romano pole bean seed
Want 15-20 seeds for planting this spring. will pay...
tandrew31
HAVE: SouthWest Virginia
Anyone in Abingdon area? I'm looking to drop off some...
nmushka
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™