2nd Annual FOTESS Yard Sale!
Hello Everyone, Happy Summer and welcome to the 2nd Annual FOTESS Yard Sale!
I saw no reason to mess with a good thing, so the Yard Sale will be held (almost) exactly the same as last year!
Here's what we'll do:
1. When you sign up, please list 2-3 items that you are donating for the Yard Sale. PLEASE, no more than 3 items.
2. You can donate gardening items, seeds, plants, recycled or upcycled items and magazines or books.
3. Please watch the size and weight of your items, because you may be mailing to more than one person and it could get a tad bit expensive.
4. This year, I will keep a running list of the items and their donor, as they are posted.
5. When the sale starts, on a first come, first serve basis, you can pick which item(s) you want and that item (s) will be mailed out to you.
6. You can choose to take all of one person's items or you can choose from several different people.
7. If you choose from different people, choose only the amount of items that you donated. For instance, if you donated 3 items, you can choose 3 items, if you want them. If you donated 2, choose two, and so on.
8. Posting a picture of what you are donating is a nice idea, but not required.
9. Sign ups will be held until Friday, Aug. 8th.
- The Yard Sale will be held on Saturday, Aug. 9th, starting at 8 am. You will have the rest of the month to mail your items to their new homes.
During the rest of the month, we'll play some guessing games, AND there will be an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL, with one lucky Yard Sale Person choosing an item of their choice from the list, on Thurs., August 7th! More about that later!
We had a lot of fun (and confusion!) with this "sale" last year, and I hope to see lots of our members come out and join in!
Any questions? Concerns? Let me know!
I'll be back to post a pic of my yard sale stuff later!
Anyone ready for some fun in August?