Message from Sassybutterfly -Wendy

hazelnutbunny(7A)July 30, 2008

I am posting this for Wendy.

She will be away from the forums for a while.

Her mom passed away & she needs this time (understandably) for herself & her family.

Please keep her & her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Wendy will be back when she is able.

Thanks for understanding, everyone!

Melissa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tracyvine(6 NE Ohio)

Wendy, my heart goes out to you. I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your Mom. You and your family are in my prayers.

Tracy

Bookmark   July 30, 2008 at 7:51PM
lindaruzicka(Z6 PA)

((((((((((((((((WENDY)))))))))))))))

Bookmark   July 30, 2008 at 7:53PM
sassyd(z8/SC)

Oh Wendy, I'm so sorry to hear this sweetie. Please take care of yourself and know we're all here for you when you need us. Also, please know that I am thinking of you and your family.

Hugs dear,
Sassy

Bookmark   July 30, 2008 at 7:59PM
kalena67

Wendy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss,

Karen

Bookmark   July 30, 2008 at 8:12PM
booberry85(5)

Wendy so sorry to hear about your lose. I hope you and your family find peace.

Bookmark   July 30, 2008 at 9:19PM
ncgardengirl

Wendy,
I am so sorry. It is hard losing a parent, I am sure it is esp. hard losing a mom. You have many good memories with her, hold on to those. I have been thinking about you since I last heard from you. I was hoping this was not the reason why I had not heard any thing else.

You have a large support group here, use us for your shoulder to cry on, we will all listen and understand, and help you any way we can.

Bless you and your family,
Fran

Bookmark   July 30, 2008 at 9:55PM
brittneysgran

Wendy-Know that there are friends and gardeners here that have lost loved ones and we truly are sorry to hear about your Mom. May God strengthen you and your family during this time..he will never leave you.

Shirley

Bookmark   July 30, 2008 at 10:10PM
vic_zn5

Wendy,
So sorry to hear about your Mom, I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Take Care,
Vic

Bookmark   July 31, 2008 at 12:14AM
tina_2

Hi Wendy - I had hoped there was nothing wrong, when I didn't hear back from you. I am, so very sorry for your loss.
I know, how you must feel and what you are going through.
Please remember, the good times and sweet memories you have had over the years. It will help ,to get you through this very stressful time. You and the family, will be in my prayers.
Please let me know, if I can do anything to help.
Your Gardening Friend and trade buddy - tina_2

Bookmark   July 31, 2008 at 10:15AM
ladygreensleeves

Wendy,

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. Remember always the good times and the wisdom that she shared with you. For this is how she would want you to remember her the most.
My heart and prayers are with you now and always as you go thru this difficult time~Regina(ladygreensleeves)

Bookmark   July 31, 2008 at 5:21PM
dan_the_mailman

Wendy, I'm at a loss for words. I never know what to say in times like this, so I'll just add my thoughts and prayers to everyone else's, and remind you that we are all here for you when you need us.

We love you.

-Dan

Bookmark   July 31, 2008 at 5:32PM
jaleeisa(6b Oklahoma)

Wendy, hon, you have been and will remain in my thoughts and prayers. A very tough time to go through. A poem that I've found much comfort in in the past, I hope it helps....

HUGS,
Kat

To Those I Love
Author Unknown
When I am gone, release me, let me go, I have so many things to see and do. You mustnÂt tie yourself to me with tears, be happy that we had so many years. I gave you love, you can only guess how much you you gave to me in happiness. I thank you for the love that you have shown, but now itÂs time I traveled on alone. So grieve a while for me, if grieve you must, then let your grief be comforted by trust. ItÂs only for a while that we must part. So bless the memories within your heart. I wonÂt be far away, for life goes on, and if you need me, call and I will come. Though you canÂt see or touch me, IÂll be near, and if you listen with your heart, youÂll hear, all my love,soft and clear. And then, when you must come this way alone, IÂll greet you with a smile, and a "Welcome Home."

Bookmark   July 31, 2008 at 7:19PM
pixiesluvplants(9)

Wendy, I am so sorry about you losing your Mother. care Sending warm arms of love to wrap yourself and your family in. Ya'll are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs and love.
Trina

Bookmark   July 31, 2008 at 8:29PM
allisonlwise(5)

Hugs. So sorry to hear of your loss. Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Allison

Bookmark   July 31, 2008 at 10:57PM
More Discussions
NEW: Incredible Edibles Totally Tomatoes 2014
Once again, I'll be hosting the tomato swap. Next week...
tormato
Garden Web messaging is back without having to follow one another!
Below I'm copying phylis's post from The Seed Exchange. Go...
Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
NEW: My Love Is Like A Valentine's Day Seed Swap
We all survived Christmas, but now it's time to get...
EricaBraun
obf february fairy theme valentines trade
Our Blooming Friends Friendship Swap Group [0BF] was...
christine00
UPDATE: January O.B.F. Member's Re-Purposed Fun Part 2
We'll continue the fun on this thread, when the other...
Panhandle_Seed_Swap
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™