Crazy Crazy Plant Swap! 3
LINK To Check Request Status:
CLICK HERE TO check your Request Status -- make sure you are where you should be AND to check your request numbers...
And now the original rules...
Crazy Crazy Plant Swap!
OK I know Im going crazy hosting another swap so soon after that water one but hey what can I say, I think I'm addicted!
Alright I guess 'suggestions' would be in order:
1. First thing - Sign Up
2. List some of your plants for selection by others
(you do not have to list them all but a couple would be nice so we know we are getting some things we have requested) **(Be sure to select the ones you are interested in from others list)
Example: I may be planning on sending in 100 plants but only want to make 20 available for selecting that would be fine. (Of course if you want to post all that is perfectly fine)
I will be keeping track of requests and toward the end will have you review them.
3. Label all plants with the Plant Name, Your name, and who they are to go to (if you are letting other select them).
4. You will recieve the number of plants you send in (That actually make it to me alive, so please be sure to pack your plants correctly -see #5). Please send plants in good health that you would not mind recieving in return. I would also request that you send in 'clumps' of smaller plants instead of just one little one so that each person will have a nice start of whatever it is.
***** IMPORTANT NOTE: If you request 50 plants then you will need to be sure to send in 50 plants so that someone is not receiving less than they send in. Each person will be back what you send in.
5. Be sure to pack your plants correctly. Please Do not Overwater. This will cause your plants to rot. The correct moisture level for shipping plants should be barely moist, if you can feel the water it is too much. (unless of course it is a water plant) LOL
6. Cuttings will be allowed but please be sure to list those online for others to select the ones they want, some people may not want cuttings so it is best to let those be selected, and you must label them according to #3. Please be sure to send 3-5 cutting for each request so that the success rate will be better.
7. Be sure to include in your box the following (put it in a plastic baggy so it does not get messed up):
- Return address label
- Postage for returning the box
- If you want del. Confirmation please be sure to purchase the tag and send in the box with the postage.
- List of plants you sent in and how many of each
8. All boxes must be postmarked between July 12 - 15. This will insure they all arrive in a close space and I can get the plants back to you in a timely manner.
NO LIMIT to how many plants you send
10 of Each kind or less (unless you want to post them up for unlimited requests then you can send as many as are requested)
SEND OUT: July 12-15