Triple G Worm Farm

courtcourtJanuary 22, 2010

Just wanted to give 'em a good review. I purchased worms from them a few days ago, they just arrived, happy, healthy looking, and I can't say if there are really 1,000 in there, but it sure looks like it! And they were less than $30 including shipping.

I accidentally paid with an e-check, rather than direct transfer, and had emailed them to say that if they refunded, I'd be happy to do direct transfer so that I could get them without waiting for the check to clear (I was worried about another cold snap hitting the area this week, and had visions of dead, frozen worms), but they were very nice and shipped them out before the e-check even cleared.

I've had a different bin going with earthworms from our backyard (which is only just now getting up to something close to 1,000), so it will be interesting to see how the two bins measure up, now that I have official red wrigglers.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marauder01

Good stuff. I like to here about places who still trust people to do the right thing.

I like your experiment idea. It will be interesting to see how they compare head to head.

Cheers

Bookmark   January 22, 2010 at 5:42PM
More Discussions
how fragile are worms?
I was harvesting vc and really had put some force into...
chazz1100
For what its worth
I have two inside bins one homemade and one factory...
hummersteve
Red Mites Eat My Garbage
Yes, it's true. Red mites have taken over my worm bin...
remarkikkin
Air: Pump + Stone
How about a 5" airstone disc with a small (for...
barbararose21101
RIP, Vermicomposting, once of the Garden Forums.
We were a viable entity. Evicted and thrown to the...
chuckiebtoo
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™