dadugriffMarch 20, 2014

happy equinox equinoxequinox

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
equinoxequinox

Why Thank you!

Bookmark   March 21, 2014 at 12:28AM
chuckiebtoo

I've always appreciated equinoxequinox best in times of the vernal equinox. He's all pumped up thinking about more sunlight and warmer days and stuff. He makes everyone feel warm and cozy and glad to be a part of the same forum. And we all relish being a part of his enthusiasm for the thing we do here.

But then comes that old autumnal equinox that brings out the wrath of the man heading into the dark, cold abyss that is when cold and misery envelop a person and causes him to stare at a computer screen waiting for any opportunity to take his autumnal equinox revenge out on any and all posters here.

To appreciate the good, you must be able to tolerate the discontent of his other equinox. Not a man for all seasons is he.

cb2

BluButterfly disclaimer: I'm just kidding.

Bookmark   March 21, 2014 at 8:27AM
mendopete

Happy belated equinox EE!

BTW Chuckiebtoo, I believe she is a woman for all seasons...... Also I love the disclaimer

This post was edited by mendopete on Fri, Mar 21, 14 at 10:35

Bookmark   March 21, 2014 at 10:30AM
equinoxequinox

Well there was that one sweet old guy who did not appreciate the rules against putting links to his business on his very first post. I felt bad about that. Hopefully he will not do that at his next forum and things will work out better for him.

Bookmark   March 21, 2014 at 10:34AM
chuckiebtoo

OH....MY....GOD! I never realized who I was dealing with.

OhmyGod. I gotta go back and read every post in the forum! I gotta find out how I could just make an assumption that just kept on being assumed.

OH....my....GOD!!
This is almost as bad as the time I met Carol Walker, the man who'd lived across the street from me for 6 months with me thinking "SHE" was the only female plumber I'd ever heard of.

OH. MY. GOD.

equinoxequinox, I apologize for my 5-year momentary and monumental ignorance.

Chuckiebtoo

Moderation, Diversity, Patience & Awareness.

Bookmark   March 21, 2014 at 6:55PM
dadugriff

If worms are gender neutral it only stands to reason that the forum is too. However, I for one am glad our species has more diversity. I so appreciate all of you and your knowledgeable banter. I have been helped immensely here. ps. I'm a male type person.

Bookmark   March 22, 2014 at 8:20AM
jasdip

LOL, just the way ee writes, I incorrectly assumed she was a he!! I wonder how many of us........the vast majority I'm sure, thought/think the same!

Now Chuckie, we know you be a he.

Bookmark   March 22, 2014 at 12:57PM
mendopete

I have been following this forum for years. EQ2 has very artfully kept the posts gender neutral. I have the utmost respect for this. Worms are gender neutral. They do not care about their keepers gender, race, sexual orientation, handicap, or social status. This is assuming that orgy I see under that pumpkin slab is NOT a vermi-chat room

EQ2 provides great wit and wisdom. Probably has posted more here than anyone and deserves frequent poster miles...... BUT do not mess with this mean old woman with a few worms in her basement!

CB2 it must be nice having Carol across the street to handle all your plumbing needs
FWIW and to keep CB2 from embarrassing himself, I am a straight, white male, nearly blind retired fire captain with fairly thick skin like EQ2.

Happy wormin' everyone. Pete

Bookmark   March 22, 2014 at 2:07PM
More Discussions
The church is not a stone building, but a group of people with legs.
Really long leg, whereas, worms have none. They would...
equinoxequinox
Air: Pump + Stone
How about a 5" airstone disc with a small (for...
barbararose21101
where is our welcome ?
where is our welcome ? Look at that ! Characters left...
barbararose21101
Greens vs Browns
I've done standard compost for a while now and I just...
duaroger
Red Mites Eat My Garbage
Yes, it's true. Red mites have taken over my worm bin...
remarkikkin
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™