Going bottomless outdoors
mendopeteMarch 17, 2014
Why go bottomless outdoors?
- Moisture control: It never gets too wet down there.
- Ventilation: Always plenty
3)Temperature control: nearly impossible to overheat
- Flies: there are a few but bother nobody
- Odors : very little if any
- Escape route: safety for the overheated worm. The worm will return when things cool down
This hobby of ours is easy, relaxing and fun. Don't take it too seriously!
I always go bottomless outdoors because my wife won't allow it in the house..... Pete