Help w. finding the link

11otisApril 12, 2009

Hello,

I hope it is from this forum that I clicked on the link. I have been searching it up and down the postings but couldn't find it again.

It is from the University of Nova Scotia, everything about vermiculture and vermicomposting. There were several farm experiments done so this report could be written. Comparison on method, bedding material and food etc. I was in the middle of reading it and accidently closed the window.

I'm not very good in doing computer "stuff" but I have tried to find it by Google-ing, no luck.

Could someone point me to the right direction please.

Thank you for your help.

Otis

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sbryce_gw

Have you checked your browser history?

Bookmark   April 12, 2009 at 8:30AM
11otis

Please don't laugh but hey, I didn't grow up with computers and for me, it is an accomplishment that I manage to check stuff on web-sites (in my limited way) and join discussion forums.
So, having said that, sbryce, you mean the line on top where the http:// etc is? If I clicked on a link provided in the forum, it will not show up in the history. It used to show only adresses that I typed in manually or cut and paste into it. However, since I had an upgrade in the computer security, that doesn't even stay there once I closed the internet window.
Otis.

Bookmark   April 12, 2009 at 2:22PM
sbryce_gw

Browsers keep a history of every page you have been to for the last 30 days or so. If you know what day you were looking at the particular page, you can search your history for it. When you find it in your history, you can get back to it.

What browser do you use?

Bookmark   April 12, 2009 at 5:47PM
11otis

sbryce:
I'm using Internet Explorer.
Lucky for me, my son happens to visit and I explained the problem I am having. Apparently when the computer security was updated, it changed the settings of "preferences". It is fixed now but the lost history is lost because it got deleted whenever I exitted the internet.

Otis.

Bookmark   April 12, 2009 at 6:36PM
fosteem1

I'm not sure what forum i posted it on but i posted this one recently.

Here is a link that might be useful: Manual of on-farm Vermicomposting and Vermiculture

Bookmark   April 12, 2009 at 9:56PM
11otis

fosteem1:

YES, that's the one. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thanks to you too sbryce for trying to help.

Otis

Bookmark   April 12, 2009 at 10:23PM
More Discussions
The church is not a stone building, but a group of people with legs.
Really long leg, whereas, worms have none. They would...
equinoxequinox
Red Mites Eat My Garbage
Yes, it's true. Red mites have taken over my worm bin...
remarkikkin
Shredded Cardboard Question
I am a vermicompost novice with two bins right now...
bassopotamus
For what its worth
I have two inside bins one homemade and one factory...
hummersteve
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™