have: still have korean mg's to trade!

pinkangel420(Z6a)April 10, 2008

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone who has traded with me so far. I still have a few more packets of Korean MG seeds to trade. I've run out of the Gloria variety - purple blooms, but I will be going to downtown Seoul's flowermarket to buy some more packets of seed to send to those traders I made swaps with so both will still be available. I used to be very active on the trading forum for years before leaving the USA to teach English to elementary and middle school students in South Korea. I'm very grateful for all the gardening friends I've made over the years. Thanks to my old traders - Anne from NH, Ronnie in PA, Karyn1, Gary from the tomato forum, emmagrace, among others for getting back in touch with me. It was so good to hear from you! I'll be in Korea for another 2 years so I hope to make many more gardening friends during that time. Until then, I can't wait to come home to the USA.

Elizabeth

pinkangel420 in South Korea

Pharbitis nil. Gloria - purple blooms

Pharbitis nil. Choisy - variegated leaves with assorted large blooms

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
vaskirt

Elizabeth I have sent you an email... Edna

Bookmark   April 21, 2008 at 7:45PM
pinkangel420(Z6a)

Hi everyone,

I managed to replenish my supply of the dark purple "Gloria" morning glory seeds that were so popular and happened to discover another packet of morning glory seeds that contains an assortment of colors and sizes. Here are pictures of all 3 to refresh everyone's memory:

Pharbitis nil 'Choisy' - variegated leaves on this one, big blooms with an assortment of patterns. A real beauty.

Pharbitis nil 'Gloria' - Dark purple to wine colored blooms with a white throat. I do not believe the leaves are variegated

Pharbitis nil 'Common' - an assortment of pharbitis seed, the merchant told me that the seeds in the packet are not going to yield flowers that are only pink. She told me to expect a wide range of colors.

I've sent out 10 trades today - 8 to the USA and 2 to other countries. Since my first post on this forum, I've had about 30 trades with many special people. I've heard back from several people on the GW forum who have already received my seeds so rest assured that I will package them to make sure they reach your garden safely. You may read reviews about me in the rate and review section if you'd like.

Regards,
Elizabeth
pinkangel420

Bookmark   April 22, 2008 at 10:34AM
monika45_55(S Florida)

Set you an email. Monika

Bookmark   June 2, 2008 at 5:46PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Passiflora Vines
hello i want real bad any pasion vine cuttings or seeds...
mzRea
HAVE: have; passionflower plant, dragon fruit ,snail
Hi - I have some large no i.d. ( don't know what color...
Mistee17
HAVE: Morning glories for a morning glory
I have scarlett o'hara, crimson rambler, blue star,...
LullabyF360
WANTED: Hops seed/rhizome/cutting
Was looking for a hop plant and missed my chance on...
soulpanda
HAVE: passiflora caerulea
Hi - I have passiflora caerulea for trade. Thank you,...
Mistee17
Sponsored Products
Powell Benjamin Distressed Pin Console Table
Overstock.com
Best Quality Lighting Path & Landscape Lights LV08VRD Landscape Lighting Spot
$62.80 | Home Depot
Wellington Towel Bar
Signature Hardware
2' Red Cedar Trestle Bench
Fifthroom.com
New England Arbors Arbors & Trellises Arcadia 10 ft. x 10 ft. Tan Cedar
Home Depot
Sherpa Park Tote Black Pet Carrier - 55100
$39.99 | Hayneedle
Oasis Green & Ivory All Over Moroccan Throw Pillow - Set of Two
$39.99 | zulily
INSPIRE Q Clybourn 18-inch Toss Light Blue Linen Accent Pillow (Set of 2)
Overstock.com
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™