HAVE: Red Trumpet vine lots of them

rogertse(NE AR)August 7, 2006

If any one interest in this vines ? I have lots of them growing all over my property! see pictures...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
parker806(zone 8 GA)

would love some of the trumpet vines. please let me know what you want to trade, check my list. thanks vicki

Bookmark   August 8, 2006 at 9:37AM
vampyrepyro420(6a)

i am willing to send money for postage and the price of the plant/seeds. email me

Bookmark   August 10, 2006 at 6:49PM
gardengal1111(Z8-9 tx)

What are you wanting to trade for these? dont have much some iris or monkey grass? let me know

Bookmark   August 13, 2006 at 12:30PM
rogertse(NE AR)

ok, I went out to the other area of my property, and I found bunch of the little plants growing all over in an area of 10x10' which I can dig up with no problem, I will send the first 3 person who posted on here, please email me at rogertse@yahoo.com, I will mail each of you a few seed pods, like you see in the picture, also I will send you a small plant, also a cutting that I can fit into a priority mail , whatever that cost plus one dollar for wife take them to the post office for gas :) the post office is about 20 miles away....
I have never done this before, you guys who knows how to plant this vine can tell me how to make a cutting and how to pack them, and which seed pods do I collect ? these are growing wild all over my property, never need any care or water.

PLMK

Bookmark   August 13, 2006 at 2:46PM
kayjones(Mo6b)

People, I don't mean to rain on your parade BUT: this is the common campsis radicans - be aware - it is EXTREMELY invasive and once you have it growing, you will NEVER be rid of it! It's a weed vine for most of us, and smothers everything it its path.

Bookmark   August 29, 2006 at 8:58PM
lexer(Z8, OR)

Hello,

I would love to trade a golden bamboo start (not clumping kind) for a small plant of the trumpet vine.
I do not need seeds or cuttings.
Want to trouble with digging any more?
thanks,
Lex

Bookmark   November 19, 2006 at 2:55PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Wisteria Seedlings
I have 2 three year old seedlings for trade! No seeds...
aquawise
WANTED: Black Seedless Table Grape, Orange Muscat
I'm collecting grape varieties. I can send a self-addressed,...
huckoshim
HAVE: have plumerias , looking for tropical vines.....
Hi - I have some plumerias, big healthy cuttings to...
tina_2
WANTED: Rose of Montana
I am looking for Rose Of Montana seeds, a elderly lady...
angelsrwatchn
HAVE: Have: 2013 Pipevine Seed Pods
I have 2013 Pipevine seed pods to exchange for tubular...
Gemmarie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™