HAVE: 2 grape vines

flowersoffate(8)October 31, 2007

one is flame and one is a thompson seedless. these are hardy to zone 7. the tags got mixed and i don't know which is which. they are growing in 3 gal. pots. i already have 3 other grape vines and just don't need these. lmk what you have to trade. thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
spunky7478(5)

I don't have alot to trade. I have mixed merigolds, mixed hollyhocks and Mimosoa seeds. I have always wanted a grape vine. I am new to gardening and would gladly pass on my seeds next season. If I do not have anything you are interested in would it be possible to pay postage??

Thanks
spunky7478@charter.net

Bookmark   November 3, 2007 at 2:24PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kansastropic(5)

I recently got a grape vine but it was leafless and is dead now. I'm just trying to get grapes started. I have more fragrant honeysucle than I can handle. I don't know what variety it is but it attracts bees (had a natural hive until roots replaced the hive) and individual vines grow quickly. It is established and has been taking over in shade but still blooms. Just a note this honeysucle has grown some vines over 20 feet but most are less. I would happily send you as much honeysucle as you want for a grape vine. Just let me know if you're interested.

Bookmark   June 8, 2008 at 5:33PM
More Discussions
Wanted: Japanese Morning Glory
I have daylily hybrid seeds to trade. Check my list. Thanks, Sandal...
sandalwoodzone6
HAVE: laverder trumpet vine/ passiflora
I have lavender trumpet vine a passiflora constance...
kiddo
WANTED: Want..Magnolia Vine, cuttings or plant
take a look at my trade list, or i will senf SASE for...
donnaz5
HAVE: trumpet vine
I have a few trumpet vines that have grown just too...
docgoose
WANTED: Hops seed/rhizome/cutting
Was looking for a hop plant and missed my chance on...
soulpanda
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™