NEW: End-of-Summer Perennial Exchange Spectacular!
The rules are simple for this one. Here they are...
1. I'm defining perennials as anything that will be back again next summer. This could include, bulbs, bushes, trees, vines, and of course perennials.
2. Post what you have to give away. Please include the type of plant, number of trades, and any other pertinent information you can think of.
3. When you see something you'd like, request it.
4. Keep track of who you are sending plants to.
5. Send your trades to me by priority mail in time for them to arrive by August 31st. Include with your trades the following... what you are sending, who they are for, and enough postage to mail back to you your package of what you've requested. DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY PLEASE. Stamps will work out just fine, and if there are extras I will include them with your return package.
6. I will begin sorting as soon as packages start arriving, and will mail them all back out by September 5th.
Now, let's have some fun, shall we?
p.s. Oops, almost forgot. Please e-mail me for my address, including your name, GW name, and e-mail.