Seeds-N-Stitches My Boomerang Better Come Back -Sept
Maybe you are too young to remember the song, oh well, showing my age.
This swap is going to be a little different. It actually encompasses two months...Sept and Oct. I'll host Sept and Dan will host Oct.
For Sept. you'll:
1) Swap 5" sq charms...you can have up to three partners, 10 charms per partner.
2) You will select and indicate (for each person you send to) the one charm you would like used for a 12" quilt square for October's swap, that will be boomeranged back to you. (more on that later)
3) The fabrics should be at least 3 pieces of something that flies through the air, but the rest can be your choice, but not solid colors.
4) Include three questions for the person you are sending the fabrics to and they will boomerang the answers back with your quilt block in October. This will take some thinking.
5. You have to be a member of good standing in the garden Web community
6. Sign ups until August 31
7. Mail date by Sept 13
I hope you have fun with this. Dan will post the Oct rules right away, which will help you understand this swap better. Let us know if you have any questions after he has posted below. So let us know you are ready to throw your boomerang.