EarthFest 2013

denisew(z8 TX)March 17, 2013

EarthFest 2013 is coming up on April 6 from 10 am to 2 pm at the Connemara Conservancy Meadow Preserve in Allen, TX. Check the link below for a map and directions.

Here is a link that might be useful: Connemara Map and Directions

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
denisew(z8 TX)

If you are in the Collin County area this weekend, come on out to EarthFest 2013! This is a FREE family event! Activities this year include family activities provided by local non-profits, outdoor cooking demonstrations, canoeing, rock wall climbing, water conservation demonstrations, kite flying in the meadow (you'll receive one free kite per family), nature walks and more. There will also be live animals provided by organizations such as the Blackland Prairie Raptor Center, Holifield Science Learning Center, Heard Museum and more. Parking is limited, so carpool if possible. Overflow parking is across Alma Drive at Ereckson Middle School. From Highway 75, take Bethany west to Alma, south on Alma, make a U-turn then look for the entrance at the SE corner of Bethany & Alma where the EarthFest banner is located. Follow the directions onto the property for parking. The weather forecast is for a beautiful day on Saturday!

Bookmark   April 2, 2013 at 6:47PM
More Discussions
Need suggestions for a privacy hedge along my fence line
My backyard is about 3/4 of an acre and our HOA requires...
5995richmond
Need help with a Houston full-sun bed
Hi there! I have a full-sun bed with miscanthus in...
olivesoil
That time again....Texas Forum Roll Call!!!!
I've really enjoyed meeting a lot of new people on...
remuda1
Pears for North Texas
I would like to plant a Pear tree that has sweet crisp...
ruthz
Do you use sprinkler, sprinkler system or soaker hoses?
I used to have a sprinkler system around my foundation...
marti8a
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™