UPDATE: Make New Friends Sounds of Summer Part 5
This swap is open to both "newbies" and "oldies". We really like to make new friends, so please feel free to join in on the party!
This time I thought we could share windchimes! Please limit any windchimes that you buy to $10 or less. I do not want to make this an expensive swap. If you have them just sitting around, that is fine. Don't spend money if you do not have to.
Now I have to post the yucky rules. I know, rules are no fun, but they will ensure that you have a pleasant swap.
Here are the details:
1. You must be at least 18 to join in on this swap.
2. Let me know that you are interested in joining the swap. Send me an e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and include your GW name and your mailing address. Then join in on the fun! Tell us about yourself. What kind of plants do you like? Do you have any children? We love pets too! Feel free to post pictures!
3. I will send out swap partners within a few weeks. You will be getting a box from one person, and sending your box to another.
4. What to send: A MINIMUM of 5 different plant/bulb types. You can send more than 5 if you like. Any seeds, candles, bath stuff, trinkets, etc. are considered extras. Most items should be plants. Also include one windchime.
5. All boxes should be sent priority with a delivery confirmation due to the heat. Please expect to pay around $10.00 to send a flat rate box.
6. Once you receive your box, please tell us what you got! We love to know what was in the boxes! We are nosy like that. :o)
Ok...I think I got it all covered. This is my first time hosting, so girls, if I left anything out, please let me know.
READY...SET...GO....who wants to play?