Vine Hangers

metallurgistJuly 20, 2012

Does anyone know the name of the hanger for vines that is a bit of wire attached to a small cylinder (plastic or ceramic) that you glue to a brick wall so as to hold up your vines?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

This is where I got mine.


Here is a link that might be useful: Lee Valley

    Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 10:10PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Is there any reason to save these grape vines?
We bought a house a year back, and in the yard was...
sweet autumn clematis
I planted one of these in the fall close to my house....
Vine recommendation
Can someone recommend a flowering vine which I can...
Vine for shaded area
Hello! I am looking for a fast growing vine for my...
Overgrown - I think honeysuckle but not sure...
I have a fence in the backyard that hasn't been tended...
Matthew Williams
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™