When to trasplant vining honeysuckle?
I've got two vining and variegated hunks of honeysuckle that need relocation, either now (when it's still semi-warm but definitely cooling) or in the springtime when the vine starts new growth from the stump? Right now they're growing quite well but I imagine we'll only have a week or two more of this weather before the mornings/evenings are consistently chipper.
In this specific case, and generally (when other plants need to get moved), is there a better time to transplant?
With my potted succulent plants, particularly the deciduous ones, unless the plant is definitely dormant, I generally repot only when they're in active growth.
Thanks for your thoughts,