Aristolochia gigantea quick question
I am in north Louisiana & my weather is just now starting to get chilly. Earlier this year I acquired aristolochia gigantea seed. None sprouted until about 2 months after sowing. Only one survived. At first it was slow growing, but now it is rapidly growing. It has been growing inside the house. Since it is quickly growing, my question is, can I plant it outside now? Or should I wait until spring? My gut tells me to wait & set up a small trellis for it while it is in the pot (I have an arbor designated for it).