What are these 'hooks'? Making my own vine trellis..

cali41December 17, 2011

I have a house that has these hooks all over the cinder block wall. I want to attached more of these hooks to the wall to create my own trellis and have a vine grow up to hide the cinder blocks.

I've asked around at the local hardware store (Ace) and Home Depot, but no one knows what these hooks are called or where I could buy them.

They are attached to the wall using some sort of silicone adhesive?

Anyone recognize the picture and point me in the right direction?


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Surface-mount rope rings.


Here is a link that might be useful: Surface-mount rope rings

    Bookmark   December 20, 2011 at 8:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

That's a trellis wire anchor. They come in a kit that includes the anchors, wire, and silicon glue for attaching them to a wall.

Here's a link to where I found them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lee Valley

    Bookmark   December 26, 2011 at 9:21PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks bossjim1, I know Lee Valley for woodworking.
I can use these for my vines, too.

    Bookmark   January 15, 2012 at 9:56PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Vigna Carracella seeds.
Have seeds available for Vigna Carracella. (Snail...
Creating a Green Wall
So in the midst of a 12 inch of snowfall today I'm...
Cascading Vine for Window Planter?
I recently moved out of a house with ample yard space...
are ficus pumila bad for stucco walls?
if the building itself is made of wood, and it has...
Concord Grape - Sprouting Inside in Jan? Help!
Hi, I inherited a concord grapevine when my Father...
Sponsored Products
Veneto Luce Brushed Nickel Four-Light Rippled Rim Cylinder Chandelier with Clear
$720.00 | Bellacor
Cooper Classics Britta Bronze 24"x37" Wall Mirror
Lamps Plus
Outdoor Lighting. LV42SLV Landscape Lighting Well Light Low Voltage Die Cast Bra
$96.23 | Home Depot
Hawthorne Standard Wall Address Plaque
$99.00 | FRONTGATE
Fire Magic Aurora A430s Cabinet Grill - A430S
Unlacquered Unlined Solid Copper Moscow Mule 16-ounce Mugs (Set of 4)
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™