Brown spots on tomato leaves (X-post)
I forgot there was a specific tomato forum, posted in the 'vegetables' room.
I have some brown spots on my tomato plants, which are overall quite happy. What do you recommend ? Here is the background
- I am in Mountain View, California, and they get quite a bit of sun, maybe even full sun.
- the plants are in pots, I used organic soil from a nearby nursery, compost, and organic fertilizer whose name I forgot.
- occasionally I've put a bit of miracle-grow. Most of the time I stay away from it, as it is not as much of a miracle as the name says.
- the plants produce plenty of flowers, and plenty of fruits are setting and growing.
- this year, I've not seen yet whiteflies or hornworms. I've had some snail attacks. And some poop from the birds that land on the tomato cages.
The leaves have brown spots, then they become yellow all over.
Below I put a picture of the pot with momotaro and the pot with celebrity. Any suggestion ? Are they missing an obvious nutrient ? Did the snails bring some disease ?