To Aindra

hellbender(6)December 6, 2012

Our "rat dog" died this year at about 15 years of age. She is buried in the back yard. Our new pet is Betsy. She belongs to a neighbor but her owners are rarely home and since Betsy craves human companionship, she is frequently about. In the attached photo, she is supervising my latest construction project, a garage addition. She is some kind of Lab mix. She can run like the wind.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Aindra(8, BC)

It's hard to lose a long-time companion (disregarding your clearly poor taste in rats), but at least Betsy has you! It's great that you're providing her socialization she needs. I especially like the black-colored animals.

When someone posts a picture of a dog, I'll confront them with mine as a rule.

I believe he was four or five months old in this picture.

Hehe.

As you can see he's getting on years because he's sporting a lot grey hair. He's 12 now.

If it's not obvious, Kodi is a wolfdog hybrid. He's a product of accidental meeting between a captive wolf and farm dog. If you're interested to know that tale... The farmer captures the wolves that came too close to the communities and relocate them. But he needs a permission and ideal time for relocation so he has to hold the wolves in his pen in meantime. Then Kodi appeared. He lives with my parents so I miss him though I visit them often.

Bookmark   December 6, 2012 at 10:49PM
More Discussions
Chuckie's shoe totes
I'm gearing up for spring and milk jug AACT to use...
smdmt
More worm factory questions.
First of all, thank you for all the help this forum...
byrdmando
Worm Factory outdoors
Would this kill the worms or just decrease their activity...
pasmack
worms dying in one of my bins
Some of my worms are dying in one of my bins. It isn't...
sbryce_gw
Greens vs Browns
I've done standard compost for a while now and I just...
duaroger
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™