My name is Lisa and I'm a student that is doing a marketing project and I am trying to understand more about farmer behaviours, attitudes and perceptions towards buying these products - insecticides/herbicides/pesticides/fungicides. I was hoping that I can get your opinion in terms of how do you decide what product to buy and where to buy from. The following are some questions that would help me understand your perceptives.
- How do you choose which product or brand to buy?
- What does it depend on?
- Who do you get advice from in terms of how to plant or whose products to trust?
- What makes you buy a certain product over and over?
- Are you particularly loyal to a certain brand?
- Does price matter?
- What do you really value? I notice a lot of companies provide rebate programs- do these work for you?
- Any other comments?
I really would appreciate some feedback and I would like to help ensure that companies supplying insecticides/herbicides/pesticides/fungicides provide better products and services for farmers. Is there anything that you would like changed or improved?