NEW: questions

mchill320(9)October 20, 2011

can anyone start a round robin exchange?

is anyone interested in a tomato or vegetable round robin exchange?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kellyk49

I do not know about starting a round robin exchange as I'm pretty new to this; however, I would love to do an all veggie swap. Also I am doing a tomato swap in Canada that I found posted on the tomato forum. Follow this link: http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/tomato/msg0801532913536.html?87 . It is open until the 15th of November.

Bookmark   October 21, 2011 at 11:47PM
pawneepapa(6a KS)

Unless Heather changed the deadline, the referenced tomato swap closed Oct. 16. I think the seeds have to arrive in Canada by November 15. If I am wrong, please let me know because I thought I had missed out.

It's funny, I logged on tonight to post about hosting a seed exchange limited to edibles. Then I saw your post. It is a great idea and I will defer to you. If you decide to move ahead, I definitely want in. I would even be willing to help but this doesn't seem like a task that can easily be split up. If you decide against it, I might give it a shot.

Daryl

Bookmark   October 22, 2011 at 12:35AM
pawneepapa(6a KS)

I searched a little further back in the forum and a group called Incredible Edibles seems to have a exchange nearly every month. Purpleacres also hosts one around the first of the year. Now I am thinking it probably makes more sense to hold off and wait for one of those exchanges.

Daryl

Here is a link that might be useful: Here is a post with Incredible Edibles' schedule

Bookmark   October 22, 2011 at 12:06PM
wendeyzee(z5Wa)

I don't see anything in the instructions of this forum at the top of this page that says you can't. so if you want to you should go for it.
Wendey

Bookmark   October 22, 2011 at 1:08PM
katkni(4)

I would participate if you do this.

Bookmark   October 23, 2011 at 10:07PM
More Discussions
obf february fairy theme valentines trade
Our Blooming Friends Friendship Swap Group [0BF] was...
christine00
new: fotess snowflake sweetheart swap: begins jan. 2015
Snowflake Sweetheart Swap: a True Round Robin Swap...
sandlapper_rose
NEW: New Year's Theme Swap
It's that time of year for New Beginnings and a fresh...
mcc371
OBF March Spring A Ding Ding
Our Blooming Friends Friendship Swap Group [0BF] was...
EricaBraun
OBF Swap Hosting list for 2015
(copied over from brittneysgran/Shirley's post) Please...
ruthz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™