NEW: big one time seed trade
This is not a round robin, it's a one time swap.
FALL FLOWER FLING
Yes, its that time again, So here it is, my fall flower fling!!!
Flower seed swap-- Dead Line is: November 30,2007
I am hosting a flower seed swap. This includes flowers, shrubs, bushes and vines.
Send as many packets of seeds as you like: Send all of one kind, or all different kinds.
The number you send will be the number you get back: (example- you send 25 in you get 25 back)
Be SURE to add proper amount of shipping for returning your seeds. (send either a SASE with proper postage for mailing back your seeds-since you'll be sending the same amount as you get back then postage should run about the same both ways) OR (use the same envelope and just toss in correct amount of stamps & and an address label. I'll be happy to lick and stick'em for you.)
There will be no swapping until all packages are received. (Last time I did a swap the list topped 100 people. Let's aim for that again) I will let everyone know when all packages are received.
I do a "don't want list" So you list things you don't really want and I will try (no promises) to not send you anything on that list.
I also do a "want list" and I try to fill at least one (I try to do two) items off this list. (Please remember I am not the seed fairy)
Dates and dead lines: Swap starts NOW and all packages must be in by November 30, 2005
I am always ask what amount to send and how to send it, and what amount is a fair trade. SO.....to me a fair trade would be what I'd feel like getting back. I'm not a seed counting person. I use a tea spoon and put some in a bag. If it's a large seed just use good judgment, and please remember we are not all born with a green thumb and sometimes we need enough seeds to try again. (But if you must count let's say....20-25 seeds pre seed package for regular flowers, I'm sure all would agree you'd really have no need for 20-25 bushes or shrubs of the same seed)
Rules (guess we need some, so here goes)
1. Seeds must reach here by dead line (I say this every time but I'm very adjustable and will accept people on the list if they hurry right up to the dead line-but you must email me and tell me your seeds are on the way)
2. Seeds must be in individual packets (make you own, buy some, doesn't matter to me) and size of your bag is up to you.
3. Please try and put at least 20-25 seeds pre packet (bag). (I know sometimes it's hard to squeeze that many big seeds in a small packet, but please try.)
4. Be sure to add your (SASE ) or postage and label for return of your seeds.
5. Be sure your seeds are dry and in a good swapping condition, if you send seeds that get here moldy, crumbly, etc. you'll get those back.
6. Send any thing you like, a large assortment or all of one kind, doesn't matter to me. Just remember, if we all send in sunflowers, then we all get back sun flowers.
7. Yes, you can send as many as you like, 100, 200, 10, your choice. I haven't made mine up yet so I can't tell you how many I'll be swapping. I usually do at least 100. And yes, if you have time you can do a double swap. I had 3 people last year do a double set of 100 packages each last time. Just makes for more to please every one with. So....GO FOR IT!
FALL FLOWER FLING
If you want (in) mail seeds to:
4769 West state HWY 297
Osceola, AR 72370
Email: email@example.com AKA Suzydaze