Pictures of Weeds?

barb_roselover_inJuly 28, 2005

Can anybody tell me where I can find on the web pictures of certain weeds. I am trying to find a picture of the Virginia Creeper since I am not sure that is what I am fighting. I know there is that site as far as bugs are concerned, but I don't know about the other. This is mean stuff. Thanks - Barb

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

There are a couple of ways that you can do this. First, using Google as your search engine, type in 'virginia creeper', and then go to the images. You will find about a million or so good pictures of this plant. It will take two clicks!

Then, you can find all sorts of good web sites by typing in key works like 'weed identification' or 'weed images', again using Google. Then you can browse through the various sites to find several that suit you.

I would have been happy to link you up with a picture of Virgina Creeper, but since you asked how you could find it yourself, I'm thrilled to help you do your own search! Be sure to let us know if you have any trouble or better yet, if you find a really terrific weed site.

Bookmark   July 28, 2005 at 5:07PM
More Discussions
morning glory seedlings
A gardener in our park club planted morning glories...
Mary423
ID weed, please
After living here 45 years, this plant (weed) began...
hottea
Parsley-looking weed?
I planted a bunch of herb seeds in my tiny urban backyard...
Hilary224
Poor Man's Weed Barrier
I need to block weeds and grass from popping up from...
jeff_leites
what is this weed seed?
Found these seeds in a package of red lentils grown...
Okanagan
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™