NEW: ~Trick or Treat ~ smell My Feet~ '07
Hello all! I did this swap a few years ago and everyone really enjoyed it. I thought I would revive it if there's any interest and we can get enough folks to play. Here are the rules from the original swap and the rules are pretty much the same:
I LOVE HALLOWEEN and think its only fitting that I host a swap. Here are the rules:
* Send as many packs of seeds as you would like to receive back. No more than 4 of one variety.
* Send some seeds that remind you of Halloween. For Example: seeds with bat, cat, or candy in the name. Pumpkins would qualify. Things that are orange, black, crimson red or deep purple. Also things that 'smell' good! These suggestions are optional -- all types and colors of seeds are welcome!
* Send one package of Âsurprise seedÂ. This could be a mixture of seed or a single type, however include some details such as light & water requirements, height, etc. so the recipient will know where to plant and how to care for it. Note: please be considerate of your fellow gardeners and donÂt send anything invasive. That would be a lousy Trick.......
* Include a LIGHTWEIGHT and inexpensive Halloween trinket. Nothing perishable please. (Please no candy that will melt in transit)
* Pack in a bubble envelope and include return postage equal to the amount it cost you to send. Also include a return address label or sheet of paper with your name and address and a copy of your wish list if you like.
You will receive back as many packages of seeds as you sent plus 2 bonus packs and an inexpensive Halloween trinket. One of your seed packs will be a surprise and will only be marked with directions, so you will have to grow them to see what wonderful treat you received.
Deadline for signup is October 15. Deadline for package to be received by me is October 20. You will receive your package back before Halloween on October 31. Anyone wanna play????