photosensitive weeds-toxicicity and animals
i've got a few pictures up on my blog. If anyone can identify these i'd really appreciate it. You'll see the pictures of my pet pig and what one of these (or others not pictured) did to my pig when he ate it.
st. johns wort
all are photosensitive toxic agents to animals. Please take care and familiarize yourself to them if you have animals. They are very toxic. this plant didn't kill my pet but its made our lives awful for the last month...
also if you do have animals and weeds, get some activated charcoal to keep on hand. I'm sure this is what saved him.
The weeds yet unidentified are here:
(scroll down under the piggy pictures)