eyecandy

backacreJune 14, 2013

This is a neat website that I followed from Pinterest and requested to be on their e-mail list. This is California, Folks, so we will probably never have plants looking this good. P.J., you might want to chime in since you were from California. I have no financial connection to this site, just wanted to share a gardening site I enjoy. Don't know how to make it clickable. Anniesannuals.com

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wantonamara Z8 CenTex

I have bought from them a couple of times.

Bookmark   June 16, 2013 at 7:35AM
backacre

Shipping is too steep for me and I wonder if their plants would survive here. I did find Tidy-Tips (Layia platyglossa) seeds at Wildseed Farms so I will give them a try. I wish we had a fun nursery nearby like what I have seen on their e-mails. They seem to have so much fun celebrating every occasion and the flowers are breathtaking. I would love to visit some day.

Bookmark   June 16, 2013 at 10:38AM
wantonamara Z8 CenTex

There shipping IS steep. A lot of their plants won't take our weather. Many won't take humid heat. I am still attracted to some. But I haven't ordered from them recently but I am attracted to a certain grass and tree that is not available anywhere else. I feel an order coming this fall.

Bookmark   June 16, 2013 at 11:25AM
More Discussions
Big orange tree in fruit ...
I don't know why I've never seen it before, but there...
roselee z8b S.W. Texas
Seed Starting / Mini Greenhouses
I have been saving the clear plastic containers that...
Gretchen Wood
WANTED: San Antonio Plant Swap
Mark your calendars: Sat., April 18, 9 am, Rogiers...
loispi
Need layout help!
Please advise on what plant! Im disgusted with my front...
snackattacker
Do you use sprinkler, sprinkler system or soaker hoses?
I used to have a sprinkler system around my foundation...
marti8a
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™