Order

chinnend(z4 WI)January 22, 2003

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted in awhile... Has anyone heard of a Ken Lucke from Oregon? He owns 'The Next Step..stained glass stepping stones'. I ordered a custom maid stone in July of last year to honor my parents and paid in full $160.00. He still has not sent it nor has he responded to any emails or phone calls. I thought that maybe he was sick so I had friend send a email for an order and she got an answer with a few days. Makes me sooo mad. How can people get away with this stuff. Anyone know of anything I can do besides Better Business Bureau? '

Thanks, Cindi

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chinnend(z4 WI)

Hi,

Ken finally wrote me today after I told him I was on the forums. He apologized profulsely explaining that he'd been in the gulf and busy with an ill mother. He will make the stone today and send it in 2 weeks and will include another stone as an apology. He claims that he never got my past emails as his 'filters' on his system must not have let them through. I would like to believe him. These things happen sometimes I guess. I'll let you know if I don't get the stone. Thanks to all who responded.

Cindi

Bookmark   January 23, 2003 at 3:59PM
More Discussions
Zone 7B Atlanta Winter Plants
We are in Zone 7B in the Atlanta, GA area. We are mostly...
mickeyw3340
Guidance on problem with cold frame
Hi all, I'm trying to use a cold frame for the first...
david_meek
Identification help please......
I saw this bush outside the Re-Store in Lancaster,...
kitasmommie
Window boxes in the winter
I recently purchased my house and am completely new...
funaek
Winter veg
Hi, could somebody advise me on when it's best to start...
shirley54
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™