Whats the white cloth stuff used for hoop houses called?

mike758September 28, 2013

I'm looking to make hoop houses to cover some of my raised gardens in the winter. I know what I want to use, that white cloth stuff and PVC, but I don't know what that white cloth stuff is called. Also, can you find it in hardware stores or big department stores like Home Depot?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo


    Bookmark   September 29, 2013 at 10:18AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Row cover, frost blanket, Agribon, Reemay...

    Bookmark   October 8, 2013 at 7:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Frost cover is available in some garden nurseries. Home improvement stores usually do not cary it but occasionally you may find one. Online you will find a much larger selection of sizes and fabric weight.
Here is more information on this topic.


Here is a link that might be useful: El Paso Twigs

    Bookmark   November 23, 2013 at 1:20AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
How protect outdoor containers in winter?
How do you protect your containers plants in winter?...
What trees and Shrubs Look Prettiest Right Now?
We tend to fixate on Spring blooms. What trees and...
When to put mulch around roses and other perennials
I live in Toronto (Markham area). Currently temperature...
Winter bloomers: witch hazel
We are loving Witch Hazels (Hamamelis sp.) this time...
Shapiro Didway
greenhouse placement
I bought a small walk-in plastic greenhouse from big...
Sponsored Products
Casdon Kids Play Kenwood Mixer - 635
$24.32 | Hayneedle
Compamia Lucca Dining Chair - Set of 2 - ISP026-LBL
$198.00 | Hayneedle
Favorite Jeans Pillow - Back
$99.99 | Dot & Bo
Justice Design Group GLA-8574 - Victoria 4 Light Bath Bar - Bowl with Rippled Ri
$550.00 | Hayneedle
Black Fluorescent Dry-Erase Note Board Decal
$14.99 | zulily
Worlds Away - Jacob Abstact Console - JACOB G
Great Furniture Deal
Florence Style Loft Three-Seater Bench in White
$399.00 | LexMod
Witt Industries Combination 24 Gallon Black Recycling Bin - 15RTBK
$272.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™