Finally!

Violet_Skies_(5b S.Central WI)March 24, 2007

I haven't been able to log in here yet this spring, until tonight...using IE worked, while for some reason Firefox won't keep me logged in. Anyway, nice to see everyone, I'm north of Madison WI. I have yellow crocuses in bloom, purple ones starting to open a few blossoms, hyacinths peeking up their knobby little heads, the chives are up about 4", the garlic is up about 6", the heritage sweet green onions are flourishing, the strawberries are looking green and leafy, the serviceberry tree has open fuzzy catkins on it, and I just planted spinach seeds today, saved from when they bolted and went to seed last summer. Oh, and there are hosta eyes poking up, and daylilies coming back too. I think that's all to report for my garden so far. How is yours??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
justaguy2(5)

In Firefox click on Tools > Options > Privacy > Exceptions

Review the list of sites cookies are blocked from and make sure forums.gardenweb.com and www.gardenweb.com are not blocked as this is a common cause of not being able to log in and stay logged in.

Anyway, A lot of stuff is starting to grow at my place with this warm weather we are having (loving it). I, and several others have been discussing what is coming up around our property in this thread. Check it out.

Bookmark   March 24, 2007 at 10:50PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Violet_Skies_(5b S.Central WI)

Thanks, justaguy, I did that and it had no effect. I tried everything under the sun. Very annoying! Firefox works so much better for everything else...

Going to check on your thread now. Thanks!

Bookmark   March 25, 2007 at 12:31AM
More Discussions
Trout Lily.. dig up or keep?
We moved into our first home in August 2013, so all...
mandasannie
Bindweed Solutions
Here we go!!!! I know y'all got it somewhere..how do...
milwdave
wanted weeping willow tree cuttings
Does anyone have a tree that I can get some cuttings? I...
happytomato2008
Lilac varieties
Hi, I am totally clearing a side lotline between two...
l_klink
Soil bed prep
can I use a thick layer of compost to kill off weeds...
mcbartz
Sponsored Products
Stanley Coastal Living Resort Tranquility Isle Night Stand Morning Fog 062-C3-83
$699.98 | Hayneedle
Dorel Asia Swivel Glider and Ottoman Set - HN1052
$499.99 | Hayneedle
TOTO Claytonâ„¢ Air Bath 60" x 32"
Modern Bathroom
Lightyears | Caravaggio P4 Pendant Light
YLiving.com
Jardins du Seda France Chinese Peony Boxed Candle
$39.50 | FRONTGATE
Bramble - Whitehall Pedestal Dining Table in Multi Color - 24045
Great Furniture Deal
People viewed this after searching for: