Finally!

Violet_Skies_(5b S.Central WI)March 24, 2007

I haven't been able to log in here yet this spring, until tonight...using IE worked, while for some reason Firefox won't keep me logged in. Anyway, nice to see everyone, I'm north of Madison WI. I have yellow crocuses in bloom, purple ones starting to open a few blossoms, hyacinths peeking up their knobby little heads, the chives are up about 4", the garlic is up about 6", the heritage sweet green onions are flourishing, the strawberries are looking green and leafy, the serviceberry tree has open fuzzy catkins on it, and I just planted spinach seeds today, saved from when they bolted and went to seed last summer. Oh, and there are hosta eyes poking up, and daylilies coming back too. I think that's all to report for my garden so far. How is yours??

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
justaguy2(5)

In Firefox click on Tools > Options > Privacy > Exceptions

Review the list of sites cookies are blocked from and make sure forums.gardenweb.com and www.gardenweb.com are not blocked as this is a common cause of not being able to log in and stay logged in.

Anyway, A lot of stuff is starting to grow at my place with this warm weather we are having (loving it). I, and several others have been discussing what is coming up around our property in this thread. Check it out.

Bookmark   March 24, 2007 at 10:50PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Violet_Skies_(5b S.Central WI)

Thanks, justaguy, I did that and it had no effect. I tried everything under the sun. Very annoying! Firefox works so much better for everything else...

Going to check on your thread now. Thanks!

Bookmark   March 25, 2007 at 12:31AM
More Discussions
ID help Any ideas?
SE Wisconsin area. Thanks!
kellief
Garden Show in Madison this weekend
Is anybody going? what was your impression? Hope the...
hawkeye840
Lilac varieties
Hi, I am totally clearing a side lotline between two...
l_klink
Anyone trapping rabbits now to keep spring plants safe?
Where I live (suburbs) I have noticed that if I trap...
justaguy2
Raspberries ran a muck!
We just bought a home which has a 16x16' fencened in...
Cheyenne10
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™